TERMS FOR SUPPLY OF IT SERVICES
LimeTechs TERMS FOR SUPPLY OF IT SERVICES
1. INTERPRETATION In this document, the following words shall have the following meanings:
1.1 - "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
1.2 - "Customer" means any person who purchases Services from the Supplier;
1.3 "Proposal" means a statement of work, quotation or other similar document describing the services to be provided by the Supplier;
1.4 - "Services" means the IT services specified in the Proposal;
1.5 - "Supplier" means LimeTechs;
1.6 - "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of supply set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier.
2.1 - These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Services by LimeTechs to the Customer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer.
2.2 - Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by LimeTechs.
2.3 - Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty, express or implied, or any legal remedy to which LimeTechs may be entitled in relation to the Services, by virtue of any statute, law or regulation.
2.4 - Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Customer's statutory rights as a Consumer.
3. THE ORDER
3.1 - The Proposal attached to these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid for a period of 14 days. 3.2 - The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Proposal by placing an order with LimeTechs ("the Order") within the period specified in Clause 3.1.
3.3 - All Orders for the Services shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Proposal pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
4.1 - The price for the Services is as specified in the Proposal and is inclusive of VAT (unless stated otherwise) and any applicable charges outlined in the Proposal.
4.2 - Payment of the price shall be in the manner specified in the Proposal.
4.3 - If the Customer fails to make any payment within 28 days of it becoming due, LimeTechs shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 20% per month on the outstanding amounts.
5. CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS To enable LimeTechs to perform its obligations the Customer shall:
5.1 - co-operate with LimeTechs;
5.2 - provide LimeTechs with any information reasonably required by LimeTechs;
5.3 - obtain all necessary permissions, licences and consents which may be required before the commencement of the services, the cost of which shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer; 5.4 - comply with such other requirements as may be set out in the Proposal or otherwise agreed between the parties.
6. SUPPLIER'S OBLIGATIONS
6.1 - LimeTechs shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care to a reasonable standard in accordance with recognised standards and codes of practice.
6.2 - LimeTechs accepts all responsibility for the condition of tools and equipment used in the performance of the Services and shall ensure that any products supplied shall be free of defects.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1 - Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of LimeTechs for death or personal injury, however LimeTechs shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the Services.
7.2 - LimeTechs shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Customer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
7.3 - For the avoidance of doubt, time shall not be of the essence and LimeTechs shall incur no liability to the Customer in respect of any failure to complete the Services by any agreed completion date.
8.1 - The Customer may cancel an Order by notifying LimeTechs in writing within 48 hours of placing an Order and any deposit paid will be refunded in full within 28 days.
8.2 - If the Customer fails to cancel the order within the time specified in Clause 8.1, any deposit paid will not be returnable.
9. FORCE MAJEURE Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
10. SEVERANCE If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
11. GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Wales courts.